Nos années lycée Index du Forum
Nos années lycée
Amis au lycée, que devenons-nous?

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
Runtasticcom Is Misconfigured For Facebook Login

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Nos années lycée Index du Forum >>> Nos années lycée >>> Dernières news
  Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant    

Auteur Message

kaphild

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 17:51 (2018)    
Sujet du message: Runtasticcom Is Misconfigured For Facebook Login
Répondre en citant

Runtastic.com Is Misconfigured For Facebook Login
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Here is how I fixed it if it may help you too: Open Util.java in the Facebook SDK, set private static boolean ENABLELOG = true;. asked 4 years, 10 months ago viewed 92 times active 4 years, 10 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Linked 76 App is misconfigured for Facebook login: Android Facebook integration issue 3 App is misconfigured for Facebook Login with Release Key Hash Related 2133Is there a unique Android device ID?2Failure [INSTALLFAILEDINVALIDAPK] on Flash builder 4.5.1 when debugging on real device1app is misconfigured for facebook login0Android app is misconfigured for facebook login3App is misconfigured for Facebook Login with Release Key Hash0facebook login misconfigured android3App is misconfigured for Facebook login : Kindle Fire Integration Issue9Android facebook login not working with installed Facebook app476The developers of this app have not set up this app properly for Facebook Login?1493How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools? Hot Network Questions Why is Windows reporting a battery charge with my desktop? Write Moby Dick, approximately Reversing conditional distribution Which popular games have been studied mathematically? Why is it so inefficient to generate electricity by absorbing heat? Can you share some screenshots of editor's control panels? Get the file path relatively Is this a real photo of Australia? Compare two numbers given as strings What sense does it make for "sharpness" to be adjustable on a monitor? Why does the ISS have to be destroyed? Is the DC on the Linguist Feat too low? python 3 printing without parentheses varying error message QGIS Saving grid to SpatiaLite database efficiency Employee system That manages data for managers, and makes things easier Can you use Ready an action with "receive a buff from an ally" as the trigger? Meaning of "bull" in Byron's "this is no bull, although it sounds so" Why was there a robot in Rocky IV? Can you make 1 1 1 1 = 5? Does AWS offer a way to route HTTPS traffic to two different EC2 instances based on directory path? The Elder Scrolls: What characters became "Gods"? Under what conditions would humanoids evolve eyes in the backs of their heads? How can I deal with managers that refused to accept use of common software engineering design patterns? Dashed Tubes in 3D more hot questions default . Ever since their IPO things have gone downhill Smile –Vaiden Sep 12 '12 at 14:12 i have the same problem. It guided us to use the debug key hash and put it in Facebook's app configuration. Prior to adding this error message, the dialog would automatically close without warning and fail silently. Now run your app and enter your email id and password. .. You signed in with another tab or window. Insert password: android You will get your hash key for debug.keystore. OK Home Routes Training Apps Premium Shop Blog Sign up Log in Log in with Facebook Google or Didn't receive confirmation instructions? Email Forgot your password? Password Sign up and start right away! Facebook Google or Email Password Password confirmation By clicking the signup button above, you agree to the Runtastic terms of service. asked 5 years, 4 months ago viewed 50,194 times active 2 years, 1 month ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Linked 6 Application is misconfigured for Facebook Integration 5 Configuring app to facebook Error : “App is misconfigured for Facebook login.” 0 MyApp is misconfigured for Facebook login 0 app is misconfigured to facebook login 0 app is misconfigured for facebook login on some devices 43 Android Facebook SDK 3.0 gives “remoteappid does not match stored id” while logging in 3 App is misconfigured for Facebook login : Kindle Fire Integration Issue 0 App is misconfigured for Facebook login IOS Facebook app installed 1 Android: Facebook Login doesn't work 1 Android Facebook Login Issue see more linked questions Related 986Is quitting an application frowned upon?355Design for Facebook authentication in an iOS app that also accesses a secured web service8How To Create a Android App With ICS UI That Works With Gingerbread and Froyo?0app is misconfigured to facebook login5Configuring app to facebook Error : “App is misconfigured for Facebook login.”0cordova: facebook login error“ misconfigured for facebook login” in android 4.13App is misconfigured for Facebook login : Kindle Fire Integration Issue1App is misconfigured for Facebook Login in Android476The developers of this app have not set up this app properly for Facebook Login?1493How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools? Hot Network Questions Research about search vs navigation Should I use "a" or "an" when I abbreviate a word? Does your ISP know what type of phone/computer you're using? What is going on grammatically in the opening line of One Hundred Years of Solitude? Determine Tic-Tac-Toe winner (round based) The length of coil winding on cylinder. Facebooks SDK works fine, don't break it. Join us: Runtastic.com/career. –AB1209 Sep 17 '12 at 6:30 AB1209 hii can you just unaccept the answer if some body wants to know about that they may do it with the wrong way . –Almas Adilbek Sep 25 '12 at 11:20 2 This guy knows what he's talking about. The openssl-0.9.8e X64 is important. Just copy this key and paste it in the app dashboard. I posted a more thorough answer below. Mine is C:openssl8ebin/. I am not getting what is the problem whether it is related to Android version or what. He has Android4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) on his device. But, if you publish your application to Andoid Play, you must use your own publisher key to export the signed .apk file. While Facebook gladly accepts the equality sign as part of the key hash, you have to remove it in order for it to work. Oct 6 '12 at 0:17 show 14 more comments up vote 15 down vote Try to set it like this: First download OpenSSL (if you have a 64-bit machine you must download openssl-0.9.8e X64, not the latest version, openssl-0.9.8k X64, because the output will not be valid). This all works fine if you install the app as a developer via a USB cable in this case. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. Together we are constantly working on expanding your possibilities - in an exciting environment where team spirit is everything. Press Okay to go back to the application without connecting to Facebook. shareimprove this answer edited Nov 30 '15 at 18:28 Peter Mortensen 11.7k1779106 answered Sep 24 '12 at 20:09 Reijo Korhonen 27026 add a comment up vote 8 down vote From what I could gather, it's a Facebook problem and has been reported. –Jesse Chen Sep 15 '12 at 2:03 add a comment up vote 5 down vote I faced the same problem, after spending 24 hours and a lot of search we use this method to solve my problem. After that, SSO works fine again for your signed .apk file. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. Mobile apps that track the route you run are nothing new, but athletic app maker Runtastic is taking a slightly different approach with an update to its Runtastic Pro app. For Android, if you check your LogCat, you'll see that after pressing "Okay", there should be an error message that will display a more technical description of what is causing the authentication to fail. It has happened to me before 5a02188284
free download facebook messenger on pcpara descargar el facebook chatmenutab pro for facebook 5.4 crackedfacebook id makerchat facebook java 2mehow do you get facebook chat back to normalporque meu facebook nao aparece o chatfacebook online chat browser downloadwindows mobile facebook chat downloadprofile yzi me login facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 17:51 (2018)    
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Nos années lycée Index du Forum >>> Nos années lycée >>> Dernières news Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation